New Site lay-out

I like the lay out :thumbsup: But the "top" button is gone in the threads so now you have to scroll all the way back up to renavigate :doah:
Hey Randy...if you are on your computer, you can use the 'home' button to get to the top of the web page, and use the 'end' button to get to the bottom of the page.

Have a good one !

Last edited:
I liked the old format, but the new style is cool too. Just having trouble getting the page to fit my screen, running Windows 7? Anyone know how to correct it? Thanks

I fully recall the last "embrace change" speech. This format is absolutely not working for me. I have to view at a minimum of 125%. However for me to see the entire screen, I have to switch to 100%, then to read a post have to switch to 125%. Is there some local change I can make? This is extremely difficult for the hard of seeing.

WrenchDad

I liked the old format, but the new style is cool too. Just having trouble getting the page to fit my screen, running Windows 7? Anyone know how to correct it? Thanks
I fully recall the last "embrace change" speech. This format is absolutely not working for me. I have to view at a minimum of 125%. However for me to see the entire screen, I have to switch to 100%, then to read a post have to switch to 125%. Is there some local change I can make? This is extremely difficult for the hard of seeing.
I had the same problem It's an "aspect ratio" thing I have a lap top docked and show's on a monitor. I right clicked on my desktop and went to resolution settings. You should be able to change it there.
I originally thought my layout settings were screwed when I first logged on then relized the site changed.
Looks good, I like it. IMO

Last edited: