Newbe from Buffalo, New York

Just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to this site. My name is Mark from Buffalo, NY. I came across this site while searching out what type of rolling chassis I had just picked up. Turns out to be an El Tigre chrome mini bike with no motor and a few missing parts I hope to get on this site. The bike came from the original owner who purchased it from JC Penny he thinks in 1969. I have been doing snowmobile restorations for about 4 years and enjoy restoring the Ski Doo RV free air model sleds. I'm amazed at the interest in these old mini bikes and I am glad there are sites dedicated to the restorations of these bikes.

Thanks Gear Dog

I see you just joined yourself and from New York also. Been into sleds for a long time and a member of Dootalk.com Hoping this site will be just as informative and I'm guessing with the knowledgable restorers on here it will be, Mark

Thanks Mark and Welcome to the sight! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects! :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I'm not from New York but welcome to the best Mini Bike site around ... Lot's of great folks here always willing to share their knowledge ...