Newbie Doodle build...

Hi all! New to the forums and minis in general. I got hooked after a friend brought one in to work and I cruised it around the back lot. Soon after, I picked one up and started to change some things around. While I do not have any "before" pics, most of you can imagine the standard 97cc green Doodle. Below are some pics of the work in process.

Also, thanks to the kind folks at the Briggs forum that helped me with a cracked block issue. As well, a very special thanks goes out to tommy41 who built a leading link for me and provided me with some advice and insight on the Zen of Mini Biking! Haha!!! Here is his leading link thread...

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/doodlebug-minibikes/90127-doodlebug-leading-link.html

Here is the frame after some heavy sanding, a little bead blasting and a coat of Duplicolor white primer.

Here are the handle bars modified by tommy41.

Shocks for the front end; again, refer to leading link thread for more info...

Painted fenders.

I used this for all the orange on the bike...

I can't speak highly enough about this stuff. I got it at HF for $20ish and I used a 20% coupon on top of that. I really wish I would have taken a picture of the flywheel prior to using this. It was covered in rust. After soaking overnight in this stuff, it looked brand new. Excellent product which can be reused! I made the mistake of throwing it out...

Just soak like so...

And it comes out like so, except not a different part...

Really nice. For me it is about the build. I'm never done. There's always something more. When I can't possibly do any more I buy another one.

Is crack this addicting?

Really nice. For me it is about the build. I'm never done. There's always something more. When I can't possibly do any more I buy another one.

Is crack this addicting?
I'm starting to get it! I've got this one done, just have to take some pics; and yes, I'm looking a building another...