Nice Cat Duster mini chopper frame vintage

I have a Cat duster mini chopper frame. It's in what I would say 7 out of 10 condition. It has the original rear 2 piece wheel and what appears to be a 72t rear sprocket #35. I just put a new 4.1-6 tire and tube in the rear. the front tire is one of the taller chopper rims I think 3.5-10 with a chrome wheel. there are 2 modifications to the frame that I see. 1 is they cut the slot longer where the chain runs about 3/8". and second they put a brace in the frame right in the front where the frame starts to head up to the forks. all the seat mounting is nice and there is an aftermarket seat attached. What you don't get is the 5hp briggs engine, comet clutch and chain. Make me a decent offer i'm located in Cincinnati. FedEx ground shipping shouldn't be a problem. Thanks

Gary62

chopper frame

I have a Cat duster mini chopper frame. It's in what I would say 7 out of 10 condition. It has the original rear 2 piece wheel and what appears to be a 72t rear sprocket #35. I just put a new 4.1-6 tire and tube in the rear. the front tire is one of the taller chopper rims I think 3.5-10 with a chrome wheel. there are 2 modifications to the frame that I see. 1 is they cut the slot longer where the chain runs about 3/8". and second they put a brace in the frame right in the front where the frame starts to head up to the forks. all the seat mounting is nice and there is an aftermarket seat attached. What you don't get is the 5hp briggs engine, comet clutch and chain. Make me a decent offer i'm located in Cincinnati. FedEx ground shipping shouldn't be a problem. Thanks
hi interested in frame, i live in ca. please give me a price of frame shipped. thank's gary62