Noob from Texas

Just joined today! I have a Super Tryke and an old model T go cart, along with atvs and projects. I don't have any pics on this computer but hopefully I can get some posted within the next week. I am really curious to see if anyone can help me with getting parts for my Model T. I want to fix it up for my daughter and maybe ride in some parades. I know everyone will want pics but give me a little time!!

Welcome bamtex : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes and your in a great place to find out all about this good old so called sport of mini motor vehicles. Your Daughter will be one happy camper in Wheeler ,Texas when she can ride in the parade. And as you know this site is fueled by pictures so jump in the forum and we will do our best to help you out.
Steve Durham :scooter: Portland, Oregon
PS : Your at the top of Texas took a satellite look at your town. Steve

Last edited:
Welcome to the sight bamtex! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects! :thumbsup::smile:

Just joined today! I have a Super Tryke and an old model T go cart, along with atvs and projects. I don't have any pics on this computer but hopefully I can get some posted within the next week. I am really curious to see if anyone can help me with getting parts for my Model T. I want to fix it up for my daughter and maybe ride in some parades. I know everyone will want pics but give me a little time!!
Welcome to the site! I also have a Super Tryke and have a line on another , a low slung model. Just gotta get the dude down on the price some! You'll find a wealth of knowlege here for the asking!