Nook Color anyone?

Wife wanted a nook color so far a total POS, It will not log onto my wifi shows signal strong but locks up when connecting. Wife went to the book store after a hour there they got it to work came home started to work then back to the same problem...
Wife sat with a guy from india for an hour this morning, to have him finally say there is something wrong with our system at home... If something is wrong with my system why would signal be strong and everything else in the house work?

My wife has a Nook. We only had one problem with it so far and it was easily rectified. It is not a color though. She loves it, but since getting the Droid X, it has the Nook ap on it so she just uses that go figure....

Mine has the Pandigital - they just flopped it over to Android OS. Still a little clunky IMHO. I wish I had bought her the Kindle - seems to be the gold standard of these devices. :doah:

Got the issue fixed, My IT buddy came over and fixed the problem :smile: and now the wife is happy.... Im sure glad I even pay around here so when I buy her a toy I buy me a equal value toy and last wheek it was minibikin's Cat 300X.... That would have just been bad if I had to spend another 300 on her I have no leads on something to buy for me....