Not a Mini. Check Out my Christmas Present!!

Check out what My Wife got me for Christmas!
She was like....."What the heck our cars are paid off" LOL!!!
I had to get rid of a Older Vintage Bike I had because it was to tall for me to ride safely on the street. (Not my xl500r) So this is taking its place.

2008 Triumph Bonneville 900cc Ptwin. Too bad she wont let me just park it in the living room so I can just sit and stare at it :)

Jleon

Was going to post the drill press my wife got me but-----"NO CONTEST"!! Congrats!! And from the pic it looks like you've got the weather to ride it!

Damn! A Tubing bender would be awesome!
And I Really Need a new drill press. :(

Thanks all, Its a little cold to ride it much though.......So I fired up my atlas and terrorized the neighborhood! LOL!!

Last edited:
Nice! I love that old vintage look to them, I would consider one of those over a HD anyday.

My nephew got 2007 HD softail custom. He an the ole man keep their HD's in the dinning room of the house! lol

Thanks everyone.

I have Only been able to put 45 miles on it since I got We had a few nice days of 45 deg weather but lately its been downright frigid!.

Might get some seat time in this weekend!.

My wife told Me I Couldn't put it in the front room.............There isn't anymore room with all the Minibikes in there! LOL!!!! :)