Not a minibike but- BARSTOOL RACER WANTED

C9H13NO3

I'm looking for a barstool roller w/o engine. Must have wheel, and brakes. THATS IT. I don't care what condition it is in, if you have one for sale, shoot me some pics and I want to buy it.

I'm looking for a barstool roller w/o engine. Must have wheel, and brakes. THATS IT. I don't care what condition it is in, if you have one for sale, shoot me some pics and I want to buy it.
Dude you need to heal the wounds you have already... GOOD Lord man, a Batarang and barstool racers??? :shrug: You sound like a drunkin Hillbilly... You are gonna end up in the hospital... :sadcrying4:

yeah... he gets some bad luck with things.. At least he gets to leave the hospital... I'm dreading the thread (this is Thottleproblems mom and NOW he's laid up for 6 weeks) because he ended up on his head on a barstool racer while poked in the eye with a Batarang. :doah:

Hent

Not what you're looking for, but I have a couple new bar stool racer frames... I'll see if I can grab some pics today.

I'm also in PA - south eastern...

joekd

Too bad you aren't closer, guy near me has had one with a 6.5HP motor, go kart wheels/slicks and cant get rid of it

Hent

Just a frame, not a roller. They're actually my buddies, so I'll see what he's looking to get for them.

Also, its approximately 48" L x 36" W