not a minibike but still a funny listing

fonz

It's actually an extremely rare 1940 Peezzo!............On;y 350 of these were made for the WWII effort. Tipically known as the 1940 "Peezzosheet".

Some people need to proof read there stuff before listing items, or learn to make a sentence that make sense.:laugh:
What happen to are school systems.

oldfatguy

Some people need to proof read there stuff before listing items, or learn to make a sentence that make sense.:laugh:
What happen to are school systems.
you mean "our" school systems, thank the government and the unions for the mess they created. I know that no one here wants to get into a political discussion here so I will let you research it and decide for yourself. Look at why are charter schools so successful at educating children while public schools are failing ?

oldfatguy

It's actually an extremely rare 1940 Peezzo!............On;y 350 of these were made for the WWII effort. Tipically known as the 1940 "Peezzosheet".
I have one similar that I set up with an electric motor. The one that I have still has the wheel guards and tool rests. I also built a polishing rig with two pillow block bearings and an old electric motor. I put a wire wheel on each end and it works great for cleaning up rusted parts or tools.

Or belting to your 1933 Briggs model Y so it's doing something at the engine show.. It's bid up to 26 bucks and still going...

The POS thing was pretty funny though..