Not sure if i should be worried... but

vegetable

my brand new tillotson 212cc i just finished building (billet rod, 22mm mikuni, header, air filter, <1hr run time) runs perfectly fine, but when i rev it up it puffs blue smoke. Should I be worried, or is this normal for not broken in engines? I can get a video if need be on what it is doing

Constantly smoking blue or just when you blip the throrrle? If it is just a puff of blue then nothing, i would not worry. when you blip the throttle as the carb slide closes intake vacuum is high and if the intake oil seal is not there it will suck oil around the valve/valve guide and next time you open the throttle it will puff blue.

vegetable

Constantly smoking blue or just when you blip the throrrle? If it is just a puff of blue then nothing, i would not worry. when you blip the throttle as the carb slide closes intake vacuum is high and if the intake oil seal is not there it will suck oil around the valve/valve guide and next time you open the throttle it will puff blue.
i would have to run it again and see but i think it was just a puff. cant be sure unless i run it

vegetable

ok so i found a video from a month ago and I could see a small puff of blue smoke when it was revved, ill run it again tomorrow and check to make sure this is the case

vegetable

It's possible.
Did you break the rings in with conventional oil?
i dont think the engine is broken in yet, in my first post i stated that i only had about less than an hour of runtime on the engine so i dont think the rings have seated yet. i am using amsoil briggs 4t synthetic