nr racing head for predator212

Got a few questions just trying to get some opinion's I'm upgrading my valve train on my 212 and my buddy gots a unused nr head that's been milled&ported stock sized ss valves 26lb springs Chromoly pushrods and billet lefters my question is are these good heads for the price or I'm I better off just upgrading the stock head on my predator ?

cxbra

Got a few questions just trying to get some opinion's I'm upgrading my valve train on my 212 and my buddy gots a unused nr head that's been milled&ported stock sized ss valves 26lb springs Chromoly pushrods and billet lefters my question is are these good heads for the price or I'm I better off just upgrading the stock head on my predator ?
What cc engine was the NR Racing head off of, a 200cc? I think thats a great choice for an engine with a big cam in it. I think those springs will be too heavy for the stock cam, but truthfully I dont know much about engine building. That ported/milled head will give you a lot more compression than stock which equals faster rev's and more hp. Also though, the hp will be more centered on the top end due to the milling/porting, which always flow better up top.