OEM Tecumseh tools

markus

I've bought and sold a few Tecumseh oem tools, manuals etc. over the last few years. Here's my latest find that I thought was pretty neat.

This is a little different tool kit than the other kit they sold with seal drivers and flywheel knockers, this is kinda covers more stuff in the tec/lauson/PP line. While I do not know if the Kennedy Tool box was part of the deal from Tecumseh, the other smaller kits came in sort of universal toolboxes and the form fit Styrofoam tray fits the box pretty well :shrug: Plus the ID tag is left open from Kennedy.

Looks like the only ting missing off the included card is the thread on flywheel puller...which is not something I woudl ever have a use for anyway thankfully.

gonna do a little scrubbing on the box, but its pretty straight and solid. I was kinda bummed, I figured this would be great as I could put some of my other tools in the tray for storage, particularly my my timing gauge....just a hair to big to fit under the handle :doah: Oh well, I can keep seals and gaskets and stuff in there I suppose.