ohh60

This motor was given to me recently...just wondering if it's worth keeping and rebuilding/hopping up. I don't know much about these motors or whether or not there's an aftermarket for them. I was told that the rings were shot in this motor, but once I got it home I found that it's locked up. Wondering if I should keep it and rebuild it, scrap it, or sell it for parts (if the parts are worth anything). Thanks for any info.

Attachments

125ccCrazy

I have one I rebuilt and has been sitting on my bench for about 5 years... ARC makes a billet rod that fits and there are some Dyno cams on ebay... Not a real high performance engine but they run good..

125ccCrazy I saw where you talked about building that motor on another thread from a few years ago when I was doing a search on these motors

125ccCrazy

If your interested make me an offer I cant refuse on this one and I can possibly even deliver it to wherever is close on I-75 next month..possibly London exit..

If your interested make me an offer I cant refuse on this one and I can possibly even deliver it to wherever is close on I-75 next month..possibly London exit..
Remind me a week or so in advance of your trip and I might shoot you an offer. I'd make an offer now but I just made an order to OldMiniBikes earlier today, so I'm spread a little thin now

They are great motors and there are some performance cams and rods for them also. Look on OldMiniBikes for the rod and exhaust, swap out the plastic cam for a steel one from a flathead.