OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for vintage calendar

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5.

Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know.

For any members reading this that sees their picture in the collage, please private message me if you would like to have your username/ actual name and brief description of your mini bike added to your photo. I will send you private messages also if I don't hear from you first.

I apologize for the delay, if I receive all this info within a few days, I should have an exact idea of how many calendars we will be getting printed and have the calendars in a couple weeks.

Thank you,
Eric

Last edited:
Hello Eric....the pics are great..beautiful bikes....I don't have a vote on the order at this point, but wanted to submit a date for the calender...The Windber Minibike Reunion is always the same weekend as Father's Day in June. For 2017 that is Friday June 16, and Saturday June 17.

Thank you Eric

pomfish

They are all Beauties but For me it's about stock vintage (older the better) for the Old Mini Bikes calendar cover, out of these that is 11 for the Cover.

Sorry to say how come a member who has been here for only 14 post is trying to take the lead on choosing bikes to go in a calendar. He might be great asset to this forum but a little more seasoning would seem necessary. Just my opinion

Steve

I'm wondering if number 1 in this collection didn't get accidently swapped with number 5 in the modified collection?
True, but then #2, #10 and #11 are also modified bikes and #8 is a completely custom home built bike. But I do agree that #5 from the modified collection should be somewhere in this collection.

Yes, I am an employee of OldMiniBikes warehouse. Drew is the one having these calendars made. I am using pictures that were submitted by users that were the right resolution quality for the calendar. A lot of the pics that were sent would get distorted if enlarged, therefore, I had less to choose from. There was a deadline on the thread that was posted to enter pictures.

It would be nice if #10 was October, its a bike I built for my wife and her B-Day is in October :thumbsup: I think either 11 or 5 should be the cover and 12 should be December as its a bike hauling a trailer...... Santa and his sleigh :thumbsup:

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5.

Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know.

For any members reading this that sees their picture in the collage, please private message me if you would like to have your username/ actual name and brief description of your mini bike added to your photo. I will send you private messages also if I don't hear from you first.

I apologize for the delay, if I receive all this info within a few days, I should have an exact idea of how many calendars we will be getting printed and have the calendars in a couple weeks.

Thank you,
Eric
I think #5 should be the cover. Very cool photo.:thumbsup:

Id spread out 2 and 3 , 12 and 13 because they look so similar. Its a shame we didnt have more seasons in the shots but thats ok. Next time round maybe. looks good