OldMiniBikes Build-off 2013

WLB

The parts are starting to come together. Got a new Predator engine, front and rear wheels, jackshaft material and bearings, sprockets and wheel bearings are ordered. Still need a torque converter and belt, a piece of expanded metal and a length or two of steel. Will have to wait until the snow melts and the ground freezes to get my trailer out for the steel.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Spent my Christmas money last night on parts from OldMiniBikes.
Still waiting for the motor, and hopefully that will be here in a few days. Trying to stay somewhat period correct for my build :smile:

Vic

hey Clay, since it's around that time could I use my current project in the build off? I'm working on putting a briggs flathead in my beach cruiser bicycle with the style of a "ratbike/board track racer" in mind.. I'm still in the parts gathering stage at the moment but it's getting close to that time. it would obviously be running in open class. just curious because I dunno if you would still classify that as a mini. :doah: I don't expect to win anything I just wanna say I participated this year. :thumbsup: Oh and I won't be heart broken if you say no, I don't think I'll finish in time anyway :laugh:

we got till the end of jan to post our pic right?
i'm not startin nuttin till the lockley's done :hammer: still don't know exactly what the heck i'm going to do yet anyway:facepalm:
might redo one of ours other bikes too :shrug:

we got till the end of jan to post our pic right?
i'm not startin nuttin till the lockley's done :hammer: still don't know exactly what the heck i'm going to do yet anyway:facepalm:
might redo one of ours other bikes too :shrug:
Yep, as long as you have an entry pic by Feb 1st you can enter. :thumbsup:

hey Clay, since it's around that time could I use my current project in the build off? I'm working on putting a briggs flathead in my beach cruiser bicycle with the style of a "ratbike/board track racer" in mind.. I'm still in the parts gathering stage at the moment but it's getting close to that time. it would obviously be running in open class. just curious because I dunno if you would still classify that as a mini. :doah: I don't expect to win anything I just wanna say I participated this year. :thumbsup: Oh and I won't be heart broken if you say no, I don't think I'll finish in time anyway :laugh:
As far as I'm concerned that should count for the build off. Just put it in open class. Glad you are joining this year, good luck in the build off. :thumbsup:

vwfan79

Can't wait to get started on my build, almost have all my parts gathered just got to get my valve train ordered. Only a few more days:thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Heck if I can do it, anyone can :shrug:

I just want to be a part of the fun. I know my build wont hold a candle to most here, but I don't care. Its just being involved and having fun. That's what this is all about:thumbsup:

Vic