OldMiniBikes.com

When should I expect fenders to be in??

Thats the only thing Im waiting for to make an order from OldMiniBikes. I can get them somewhere else but I have to drive an hour so Id just rather order them and support OldMiniBikes at the same time.

Thanks for any replies:thumbsup: Love the site( both of em):scooter::scooter:

Hent

Let me know which size(s) you want. I have them, just haven't put them up yet.

In fact, I have a ton of parts to be added in the next week or two.

There's always a possibility that I have a part, or it's on the way even if it's not on the store yet, so it's worth a shot asking :thumbsup:

Am Ordering An Azusa Minibike Kit 8" Wheels From OldMiniBikes: Question?

Hello Everyone
This is my first visit and post to this Forum, and I am sure glad to be here. I have a question that someone may be able to answer for me: I am about to purchase an Azusa Minibike Kit 8" wheels from Vicky at OldMiniBikes. The only question that I have is what clutch do I buy with the kit? There are three options: It's a #35 12 tooth 3/4" clutch A) $27.99 clutch; (B) Max Lube for $58.00; (C) Hilard's Extreme Duty for $59.97. This is the first time building a mini bike. I am purchasing a Greyhound engine from Harbor Freight for $80.00 which is a 6.5 HP Horizontall Shaft Overhead Valve Gas Engine. Any suggestions would be a great help! Thank you!

if you're purchasing an HF engine, you only need to be concerned with the bore size, which are 3/4" on that engine. The maxtorque will be fine to start with.

Okay...thank you! Um? I hate to ask this but, the Hilard's Extreme Duty is only a $1.97 more than the Max. However, I am sure you are advising me on the best product, and not on the cost. I will plan to purchase the Max as you have advised me to do, and I am deeply grateful for your help! SushiDog