OldMiniBikes Warehouse... Next Location?

Choose one!

• California

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Michigan

Votes: 49 72.1%

• Total voters

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
Would have to agree with havasu dave. Shipping is only a day or two. Unless your getting "killed" with shipping cost across the us, save your money. But cali, oregon, or az would be a good choice for west coast if you need a new store.

I'm like a lot of these guys as far as shipping it only takes two to three days for me now.....but I voted Michigan...its closer to me and I know you ain't going to build one in Kentucky !:laugh:

Hent...Would you please share with us why OldMiniBikes is going to move? I feel Butler Co. in western PA. could be considered as it has rural settings (less traffic congestion) and easy access to rt79 or rt80. Otherwise, Michigan as you have mentioned.

Hent...Would you please share with us why OldMiniBikes is going to move? I feel Butler Co. in western PA. could be considered as it has rural settings (less traffic congestion) and easy access to rt79 or rt80. Otherwise, Michigan as you have mentioned.
I was taking it as OldMiniBikes was expanding with an additional location, not moving.

I remember this same topic/thread was posted a few years ago (with a good number of replies), however, nothing ever came of it. Hent, are you just "curious" of member's opinions or are you really and truly going to open another location? Of course I would LOVE to have you open a west coast location here in California, however, as a self-employed independent California business owner for over 35 years, I would advise against it. Sadly, California has become about as business UNFRIENDLY as you can get.
Michael

Last edited:
Can I change my vote to MI? I just realized I'd save four hours off of my weekly 34 hour trip to OldMiniBikes Warehouse in PA, if you moved it to MI. Note, I wouldn't actually buy anything there, due to the 6% taxation, nor would I come during the eight months of Winter, but yeah, this would be a real time saver for me.

I would say CA, but I know how much we (now) hate that place. Because of (insert dumbass political comment that doesn't belong on a mini bike forum here), but at least you can hang out in the warehouse and smoke weed and screw with your (illegal of course) employees by putting the 1/2 inch bore bearings into the 5/8 inch box, and attach every single paper clip to each other at Vickie's desk, and not freeze your asses off.

Moreover, we can team up and attend one of those highly regulated, non smoking, non farting mini bike events there in public parks, and illegally start our mini bikes when it's not "start your mini bike time" and go the extra "criminal mile" and ride it around the grass, WHILE SMOKING A CIGARETTE! I'll even bring my dog and fail to pick up one of the turds.

California or Mitchi-gitchi-gumi, all good for me.

CarPlayLB

WOW! Lot of haters on this thread!
Cali sucks with all those earthquakes and nice weather all the time! We only have one season here, the good one!
I would much rather be in a depressed state, with sh%&%Y weather, tap water that is not safe to drink, low income, crime, high unemployment, horrible roads, and that BC weed!

WOW! Lot of haters on this thread!
Cali sucks with all those earthquakes and nice weather all the time! We only have one season here, the good one!
I would much rather be in a depressed state, with sh%&%Y weather, tap water that is not safe to drink, low income, crime, high unemployment, horrible roads, and that BC weed!
Just gonna set these facts here...please feel free to have your wife read them to you Hater.
Yep..Cali is higher than Michigan
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...joRKlcN9H3QZCqe-w&sig2=xnQRb7j43BRsoGScHUEUSw
Note how Michigan isn't on the list..but Cali is.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ApC0E06OSUwBsh14A&sig2=q3gvaK4os2KO6Uix5VfR6Q
Hmmm...very nice, 3 Cali cities made the list and still no Michigan.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...DNqNpi5xN6h02BaqA&sig2=2u1pCuIIq13-rrNCbBtLlQ
I can do this all day....but facts are facts. Nuff said..:hammer:

Cheezy...it's the water that killed all your brain cells...look it up!:eek:ut:
Don't hate on a state that you have no clue about. And I did look it up...seems you don't wanna look at facts...just flap your jaw. And last I remember...Flint isn't the only city in Mi...nor is it the capital...or even the largest city here.

WLB

You might consider Indiana. It is centrally located and very business friendly, particularly if you stay out of Indianapolis. Mooresville, about 20 miles southwest of Indianapolis is a very nice place to live and offers business incentives. Indianapolis wants your business and probably offers incentives but you would be forced to heavily subsidize the Colts football team, the Pacers basketball team, minor league baseball, hockey, soccer and women's backetball, teams, and a bus system that is expanding but typically serves 0 to 5 people per route.