Other hobbie's what else are you into??

Oldsalt

Here you go OldSalt the tether line is about 35feet from the center poll we run any where from 20% nitro to 80% yes they run on glow plugs enjoy the pics. with the top off
The mechanical parts are also beautiful. I would guess that such things as the flywheel, axle mounts and etc. are all hand made by you. That open exhaust has to be really loud! Looking closely I can see the 'shut-off wire' or what ever you call it that pinches the fuel line to shut it off the engine. Also notice that you have tapped into the crankcase to supply fuel under pressure to the intake port...the fuel needle valve is off to the side of the port and certinally would not suppy fuel by the normal 'verturi effect' you see on low performance RC planes. Is that a .40 or .60 engine. Very impressive car, thanks for the pictures.

Oldsalt

Here is a picture of another one of my hobbies. This one only gets done once a year...in August. That's when the salt flat at Bonneville is layed out, by the Southern California Timing Association, for land speed cars to run. The car is a 53 Studebaker with a 500 cubic inch Bowtie big block. The compression ratio is better than 16 to 1 and it turns 8 grand. The course is 5 miles long. The picture was taken at last years meet. It shows the car at the 'inspection tent'.

other than mini bikes:

1978 dodge b200 van... it will be flat black with a juiced up 360 w/side pipes, and all around bad ass goodies - it will hopefully run 12 sec or faster in the 1/4

and my 1971 cb350 that will be turned into a cafe racer style bike over the winter :thumbsup:

hey Oldsalt do you make scaled down v8 engines too?? - i've seen people online that make these coffee table engines that you can fire up - I WANT ONE

Salt, I really like that car, heck with the go-carts, I'd really like to tear up the neighborhood in that sweet ride, lol, best of luck if you're doing it this year!!!
dave

Besides minibikes.

Shooting my friends with paint ball guns :thumbsup: lol
Love skateboarding been doing it since I was 9.
Playing guitar every now and then.
Or in front of a TV playing video games for hours on end, lol.