Pack Mule bed box?

GEFFW

Ok, so I'm basically building this thing so it's useful to me on the farm and as a swap meet parts getter so I'm building a box for it. Lol, I don't know why I'm using all aluminum on this thing but it's how it turned out. I don't usually work with it much. Just using junk laying around. This is old aluminum water pipe. It's a start at least

Attachments

GEFFW

Lol, okay, soooo, it may or may not look like an upside down canopy ‍♂️ Oh well, it will still be functional and don't look bad, and beside, now I know if I ever build a mini trucking can make a mini canopy 20240103_173051.jpg

Attachments

GEFFW

. Now your just showing off. :D. Better put drain holes in that. :D
Thanks JimN. I don't know about showing off, I was having a hard time coming up with a design in my head. Lol, it was my buddy that said it looked like a canopy when I was working on it, I thought that was pretty funny. My motto is it's just got to be Good Enough For Farm Work, so there you go!

GEFFW

Looks great! Are you going to polish it up to bring out that natural shine?
Thanks Steve73! Lol, well, I thought about it on the side panels in the back because I think I can work them some more and get them to that point like the front fender but I don't know if I want to go through all the work! Probably be hard to maintain too. My plan all along was to go orange with flames, that was why I wanted to make some sheet metal for it, then I polished the front fender and messed with my plans so who knows!

GEFFW

20240106_180410.jpg Built a gas tank for the Pack Mule today. What a chore! First one I've ever made. Now i just hope it doesn't leak, TIG welded it and I'm not very good at that but I wanted to try. Here's a bunch of pics

Attachments