Parts cost's on Mini Bike.

IJG

This bikes gonna be one financial Factor after another.
Well, It's Official I am now Over the $500.00 marker.:pimp:
Slowly creeping towards the (Grand Scene). :wink:
50.00 For the bike.
68.00 tires
25.00 Handle bars
13.00 Neck/handlebar Risers
33.00 chains.
63.00 hydra brake,
99.00 Motovox Front Suspension Forks
7.00 Blank number plate
107.00 212 cc Unused,Unopened in the box Predator
395.00 Unused, Unopened, Pro mods stage 3 kit.

Their's still lot's I care to do & spend upon, One Month At A Time.
Like rims & street tires, a oil Catch can,light's,paint,,welding, cam,flywheel,governor removal, carburetor.

I am on my way to being one those lucky Bastards whom have one of those cool custom minibikes.
Thanks OldMiniBikes.com
This Place Is :censure: Awesome.:thumbsup:

Your just fine...wait till you have 20-100 bikes/karts/trikes with about grand in each. Then you will officially have issues. :laugh:
Well I don't have 20 bikes :laugh: But I have $500 or more into a couple of them :doah: My trike was bought for $75 and I have over $1100 into it now :eek:ut: but I took it from a crappy frame to a great runner that I am proud to own :thumbsup: Is it worth what I have into it "NO" would I ever sell it "NO"

I'm over $1500. on the old style doodle. Just under $600. on the mbx11. And under $400. on the new style doodle. The mbx11 still needs billet and a cam. The old style will get valves, keepers, push rods, and 22# springs soon and I'm calling it done.

The new style jack shafted 97cc tops out at 38. The mbx hits 39. And the old one has hit 46 with a bit more left in it. I haven't topped it out yet.

So for $4-600. bucks you can almost hit 40. and for a grand more you get 8-10mph more.

i have less than 300.00 in mine, and it shows. did it all myself and that's why the welds aren't as pretty as most. i had a choice: spend the money to make it look nice or get more bang for my buck.