Parts for sale!

DrewDay

Im moving to denver and am gonna try to thin out my collection as not to piss of my parents too much with moving my crap. If these don't sell before the 17th im putting them in a buddys garage and leaving them in austin until i get back.

1. I have a Tecumseh 5HP Engine for sale. It is minus the carburetor, and gas tank. It has good compression and has spark. Lets say $50 plus shipping.

2. Ive got an old aluminum two piece wheel with carlisle 5.30-4.50/6 tire and tube that holds air and are a crucial piece i could use for my K&S Minibike Restoration but for the right offer i might let it go.

3. Another manco type rim with an insignificant caesar tire with tube that holds air with a #35 chain sprocket. Make offer on this

4. I have an old school open face helmet too. It feels like a small, maybe a medium. Say $50 plus shipping

5. I have a 4HP Briggs Stratton with an updraft carb that will need a carb rebuild or thourough cleaning to run but it does have compression and spark. Im asking $100 plus shipping and handling as i could probably part this and sell the carb alone for about $30 and another $20 for the gas tank.

6. A Pair of K&S Handlebars, the chrome is mostly gone and has rust all over but are rare as hens teeth. Make an offer on these.

7. Ive got a powersport 6.0HP Tecumseh engine that is complete with compression and spark but will need the timing set to run. Ill take $100 for that plus shipping.

DrewDay

It wont let me edit my original post so $100 for the 5.30-4.50/6 and $100 for the wheel with the drum sprocket setup. $50 for the k&S handlebars. Or interesting trades

I just sold the same wheel set-up to another member for 15 bucks..really nice tire on it and the spacer and sprocket. So..I think that is a little high . lol

I just sold the same wheel set-up to another member for 15 bucks..really nice tire on it and the spacer and sprocket. So..I think that is a little high . lol
I almost bought the wheel from cheezy1 but really needed only a 5" wheel half, two 6" manco wheels with tires went for $20.50 on ebay last week. Your wheel is decent and a spacer and sprocket add value but you're at least $50 high on the setup IMO! You might just want to keep it for your project.:thumbsup:

See, thats exactly why i had posted with taking offers because i wanted you guys to tell me what you wanted to pay. So i guess to keep within the rules/guidelines, im asking those prices but send me your decent offers.