Parts wanted

Tecumseh Diaphram carbs, I could use a few. Or known good float carbs, vented type, not the snow carbs with the hose fitting.

Ruttman Forks Wild Goose or same type

Wards Wheel 1/2 or whole wheel

Complete TAV *gentley used prefered*

5/8 #35 clutch good used one is fine

4.10 3.50 X 6 or smaller 6" Sawtooth tires "american" new or gentley used

PM here or email randyk72@verizon.net
Thanks, Randy:scooter:

Randy,

By mistake Bad Dog sent me a 6" saw tooth tire. I had to get a studded tire to match the other tire, so it was never mounted. I will check the size tomorrow. It will be $5.00 plus Shipping. I hope it's the right tire for you...Culver City, CA $10.00 max..

TT

Randy, Got a really nice diaphram carb here that I won't be needing. I used it last summer on my H50 and it ran good, Make me an offer.

Randy,

I am sorry for the delay. Alot of things are happening this week. I have the tire in front of me. It's new never mounted.

4.10/3.50-6 TRAC-GARD C/U --------4 PLY TUBELESS SAW TOOTH TIRE

If this tire is going on your Hyawatha Doodle Bug? please just pay shipping. It's my gift to you.. :thumbsup:

TT

PM me!

mybiz

carb

I just bought a new Diaphram carb dont have a clue what hp it goes on you can have it for what i gave for it P/N#631312

Last edited:
Randy,

I am sorry for the delay. Alot of things are happening this week. I have the tire in front of me. It's new never mounted.
4.10/3.50-6 TRAC-GARD C/U --------4 PLY TUBELESS SAW TOOTH TIRE
If this tire is going on your Hyawatha Doodle Bug? please just pay shipping. It's my gift to you.. :thumbsup:
TT, Thank you for the response. I actually found a old set of Good/Years. These are for my Ruttman. Luckily my Doodle Bug has the original 4” tires. I appreciate the offer though. Thank You.

I just bought a new Diaphram carb dont have a clue what hp it goes on you can have it for what i gave for it P/N#631312
Mybiz, I seen that carb offered. I maybe interested in it? I would need a photo of the throttle plate at the top of the shaft. It has that goofy adaptor on it, I would need to see what’s under it. Thank You.

mybiz

This is'nt a wards rim is it all i remember is there a squared 6 spoke:confused:
And about the carb I just got it today and it "has that goofy adaptor" I'll try to get some different pic's of it I've been searching and still havent figured out what hp it will work on :confused: 7hp maybe I dont have a clue So if anyone knows what it will work on let me know Here is the model #631312:helpsmilie:
Item number:190346666748

edit:

here's a link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...48&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&viewitem=

- Strigoi

Last edited by a moderator: