Peerless Diff Bolt Measurement Needed.

Hello all,
I am finishing a restoration on an Alsport Tri-Sport RTS-SL and I need to drop the diff and replace a broken diff bolt and sprocket mounting nut but I want to buy averything ahead of time. So I was wondering if someone could tell me what size, length and thread diff case bolt and sprocket mounting nut I need as well as the size and thread for the brake disc mounting bolts.

Thanks in advance, :thumbsup:
Shawn

2SlickNick

It is a :
1/2" head
.31" diameter bolt
4" length
Appears to be fine threads

Edit - only the last inch is threaded

Last edited:
Hey Nick, disregard my last post. I just got off of the phone with one of the local mower shops and they ordered the bolts for me. I should have them tomorrow.

Thanks again, :thumbsup:

Shawn

2SlickNick

Hey Nick, disregard my last post. I just got off of the phone with one of the local mower shops and they ordered the bolts for me. I should have them tomorrow.

Thanks again, :thumbsup:

Shawn

No problem.... Do they not sell those at the local hardware store?
Because I want to replace all mine too. I am replacing all the hardware on my restore.

No problem.... Do they not sell those at the local hardware store?
Because I want to replace all mine too. I am replacing all the hardware on my restore.
They might have them in your area. Unfortunately, the local hardware stores including the Tractor Supply in my area do not. And the one local hardware store that could order them in Grade 8 were $4.00 ea.! I ordered mine for $2.50ea. including tax.
However, any local mower repair shop that sells Tecumseh products can get them.

Shawn

Last edited: