Pet peeves?

Rowedoo

Went to a guys house and looked at a bike and he was determined to get 20$ over what he had it listed for.......Needless to say I didn't come home with it .

race

Axles and jackshafts that protrude way too far.
Modern zip ties used instead of the metal cable guides.
Completely overblinged bikes with chrome everywhere.
Hillbilly welding, painting and engineering in general.

Harquebus

The thread title could have been better worded to include minibikes. I think it means pet peeves in general and we're in the Off Topic forum and sure enough it has devolved that way.

People who use gas pumps.

Sorry! Had a liberal moment!:eek:
I've never had a liberal moment but this wide paintbrush you're using is troubling.
So you have a great disdain (hatred) for people who use gas pumps? That's a lot of people. :oops::D

The thread title could have been better worded to include minibikes. I think it means pet peeves in general and we're in the Off Topic forum and sure enough it has devolved that way.

I've never had a liberal moment but this wide paintbrush you're using is troubling.
So you have a great disdain (hatred) for people who use gas pumps? That's a lot of people. :oops::D
No, not my opinion, but seems to be the opinion of the White House occupant.

Mr. Pink

Someone asking big bucks for an item online and only posting one blurry photo and not much of a description.
Come on, if you are asking big bucks, put in a little effort.

Someone who agrees to purchase an item and a pickup time is agreed upon. The person blows you off with no explanation.

An ad “for sell”.

A vehicle that “needs breaks”.

“need gone”

“never ran”

Individuals who come on this forum asking for help for why their engine does not start or run properly, however, they do not provide any details to help us diagnose the problem. They do not put forward any EFFORT to provide any information and we have to keep asking them for the backstory of what they have done to it. They want a "quick answer" to their problem expecting us to guess what they did to us. I have very little patience with them...
Michael