Photo Collages of Favorite Minibikes

One of my favorite pastimes with my iPad is creating photo montages and collages out of my picture collections. I have collected hundreds of minibike pics over the years (the main reason I joined OldMiniBikes back in '07 was for the pics!) and a great way to share them is to group them on a single page in a collage.

There are many collage apps in the App Store and most are free - I like Pic Collage the best - you can lay out up to 30 pics on a page with text. So let's see your favorite minibikes, either all different ones or one minibike with all the cool angles and pony poses you can take.

Here are a few examples of mine, I know you are all picture freaks like me, so c'mon, let's see some collages:thumbsup:

Okay, I like go karts too!:thumbsup:

Well, you have much more talent at putting these together than I do. I don't even know if I have that type of software/capabilities anymore. I do admit though that I have a rather large file of minibike photos that I have collected over the past several years and many notebooks full of hand-drawn projects some of which I have scanned for future use. Those collages look good, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Firemarshal71, it's really easy, takes two minutes to learn! Free app for your iPad (and a great reason to get one!) you got great bikes, so many pics, great way to show'em. Jump in! It's a blast!:laugh:
Thank you! That's really cool, almost like a resume' to show my current skill set. I like how you added my tube design in the background. I did use to do stuff like this for making family photos for Christmas cards. It was on one of the really old photoshop programs- in fact, I think it came with the first digital camera we bought in the late 90's.

Last edited:
Havasu Dave, you just reminded me to edit my "Baddest Boonies On OldMiniBikes" collage to add your new baby. You now undisputedly have one of the baddest Boonie Bikes on OldMiniBikes!:scooter:
If it's on the internet, it's GOTTA BE true! :laugh:

And in a sick twist of irony, and perhaps in a drunken state of mind, I agreed yesterday to get the Misses an iPad to replace her troublesome Kindle.

All the restorations I've done, and the cheapest bike I ever bought gets into your collage? Just today, I received a PM asking me to sell a bike I sold a year ago. :laugh:

Dang JB, that's pretty cool. You know, if you have the ability to print and make these nice, you could probably sell some of these.
I seen it a few times, members asking about calendars so I think this would work too so we could get as many member bikes as possible in it. There is a lot of quality in JB's work, not just a bunch of pics thrown randomly.:thumbsup:

Here are all the minibike billboards I've made for my slot car track that appeared in Minibike Events over the past few months. One cool thing about these collages is, in addition to being able to send as many as 30 pics on one page in an email or text, you can also zoom in on each image and the resolution holds up pretty well:thumbsup:

buckeye

Thanks for the props on my MTD.:thumbsup:

I have been having all kinds of fun with this app.
Have done some family photos from this past year.
It also is a good way to put a project together for display.

Can you have these printed out? I think it would be cool to have a wall of fame in the garage.
Take all the best photos from projects, put them together and print them out. Frame them and hang them in the garage above where the bike is parked.