Picked up another little bike

I picked up a bike at a local yard sale...kinda like the way I found my other bike.
It's a Jincheng...yeah, I know it's Chinese.. It's a mini-enduro, 50 cc, 3-spd. It is missing some parts, but it was cheap.
How difficult is it to find parts for these things? It's missing the carb. and manifold, and could use some other parts as well.
I kind of viewed it as a challenge....or am I just wasting my time? Worse case scenario I'll use it for parts.
I'm wondering if the engine is a sort of Honda clone. Perhaps I could use a carb from a Honda 50.
If anyone knows anything about these things, I'd love to hear about it.

Thank you for your reply, guys.
I have it partially apart at the moment, but I will try to get some pics posted. The model is a Jincheng 50Q-9.
The reason I'm asking about Honda parts interchanging is because there doesn't seem like a whole lot of parts distributors out there. Perhaps in China, but maybe not so much in the states.

"Good Luck" finding OEM parts for those Chinese bikes!
Michael
Thanks Michael!
Like I said, I view it as a challenge. The parts don't necessarily have to be OEM. I'd first like to get it running and go from there. Fortunately the engine is not seized, so that's generally a good sign. I'd like to see the guy I bought it from again and ask if him if some of the parts (carb, manifold, petcock, etc.) are laying around in the garage the bike was stored in. It's worth a shot.
I don't want to dump a lot of money into it. If after awhile it becomes a hopeless cause, I'll part it out.

Last edited: