Picked up another one. Manco Fat Cat

Well actually the guy brought it to me. Came with a spare clone motor. Seems complete and will clean up ok.motor needs carb work and throttle cable. Tires are good and torque converter is all there. $150 delivered to me.

I'm not a hoarder. Everything is for sale. I just don't ship. Will a clone fit on the Manco? If not I am not interested in it. I just figured delivered I had to. I fired up the Fox thing I got yesterday. It needs a throttle cable. And foot pegs. I haven't decided what to do with the Lil Indian. I do know I can't take them all to Windber if I bring the trike.what to do....what to do?

Great deal Randy , and yes a clone will fit and works great on them lots of power and even a few wheelies
I will have mine in Windber , feel free to take it for a spin :thumbsup:

Well if a clone fits I might have to bring it to Windber. Do I have to do anything to modify it or just bolt it on and use the jackshaft/driven set up on it? Are the chain guards flat pieces or rolled on the ends. I might have to make them. Tires need air but aren't dry rotted or anything. Doesn't look like it was ridden much. Carlisles are nice and knobby.

Well I can confirm the Predator is plug and play.:thumbsup:

Off with the old and a quick pressure wash.

I need to spray the chain some more.

Everything is hooked up and working.