Please Keep my family in your Prayers...

Yesterday My Sister tried waking my Nephew at around 1pm and couldn't get him up. He Had passed away in his sleep.

He was just 23 years old and has a 15 year old brother that is just in complete and utter shock.

My Family Is of course also Devastated

He just Recently had a heart attack a few months ago
And the Dr's thought drugs may have been involved but they couldn't be for certain. He assured us they were not.

Regaurdless of how it happend.......

We now have to put a 23 year old in the ground.

It's a Crying Damn shame.....

If you can, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

All I got to say is WOW!! I feel real bad for you! I've lost 2 sisters, so far, and being 52, and sort of a middle child, I thank God every morning for a new day. No one knows why sometimes, he calls the young ones home, at such an early age, maybe some kind of MASTER PLAN, May he rest in peace, My prayers will be for the imeadiate family, hopefully all who loved him can get back to a some what normal life, and your loss will make the rest of your family closer.
dave

Thank you Everyone..

It has been a trying last few days Especially for my Youngest Nephew And my Sister.

But My Family is really pulling it together for them.

The last few days it seems like I really couldn't Breathe.
I think I have prayed more in the last few nights than I have in the last 5 years.

Thanks again every

Sorry to here of such a loss. That is every parents worst nightmare come true. I hope that you and your family are able to stay strong, and pull together in these times.

Kelly

deezildennis,
Hi...so sorry to hear about your loss. I know personally how hard it is . My mom, who lived with us, passed from this life into God's presence during the night. That was 7mnths. ago & I miss her very much. IT does get a wee bit easier as time goes by but it does take time. My prayer for you & your family is that you can all cry together, laugh together, & encourage one another during this sad time. You are in our prayers daily.
LORD BLess you

Thanks again Everyone.

It definitely was a Rough night tonight at the Viewing for my Nephew Timothy William Sinks.

It was so nice to see friends and family, albeit under the sad circumstances.

It was nice to just be able to spend some time alone with him and say my peace. He really was a great Kid. And I will remember all the good times we had.

Tomorrow I will give him my Final Gesture of love while he is still here with us..

I and about 15 of his closest friends will bury him shovel by shovel after the service. None of us are Jewish but I Think he would like that his friends and family are blanketing him one last time.

And As much as I am missing him and hating letting him go.......I Really cant wait to give him this last gesture of my love.

It sounds so corny but Please, spend some more time with All of your family members Especially the ones just dont get to see alot.. Things can happen in a instant and they can be gone from you until you leave this earth.

As much as my other nephews and nieces hate it.... Im going to spend a ton more time and they can just learn to like it.

I Grew up with my oldest Nephew. I was 10 when he was born. We grew up and of course grew a little distant from each other. But every time I saw him he always gave me a Huge hug and told me he loved me.

I Last Saw him a few weeks ago when trying to get a Computer going for them. It Started to rain real hard as I was loading up my bike to go home and he called me back up to the porch and gave me a hug that was so tight..........

I Felt it tonight. And that is no lie.

I'll always remember that hug, I now feel it was forever.

Last edited:
Dennis,
I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. I'm real close to my oldest nephew too. I was 13 when he was born and saw him grow because he was always around and we're still close, but now he's 5 hours away. We got a lot closer even through the distance nearly 3 years ago when his mom died suddenly of cancer. It was really hard to deal with such a tragic and unexpected death. We never know when God wants us to come home. It will be easier to carry on once there is some finality ( the burial).
I feel for you and your family deeply Dennis. You guys are in my most sincere prayers Bro.

Rest assured my family and my church will keep you in our prayers. We seldom know God's will, and he sometimes works in ways we don't understand, but he is still the sovereign King of the universe. Just imagine, souls may have been saved through this!
God Bless,
Bart

You have my prayers. I'm 51 and had a heart attack 4 years ago. My son is 9. I do not wish to leave him any time soon, nor do I wish for him to go before I do. Your loss is emense. Who knows the mind of God, but I am confident if you trust in Him He will bring you through this.