Please tell me I am not the only person who absolutely hates these things...

With those POS mini choppers and the POS pocket bikes both being listed in the ads as minibikes, it is pain to even try to read Craigs ads anymore. It's funny, they about all say the same, needs a battery and the recoil starter is broken, ha. They don't run long enough for the rest of the stuff to break. :laugh:

Last edited:
I guess I'm going to get beat up here then!.. I used to Sell the chit out of those. i would buy them cheap by the pallet full from the distributor, the one's that got damaged on the boat trip over and fix them and make some good money selling them at swap meets.. Yeah they are made cheap but I made good money with them so i can't complain..lol:thumbsup:

There are so many of these things on my local Craigslist. I swear they're multiplying! I wouldn't even take one for free if offered. I would hate to be seen with one of these abominations in my trunk.
LOL, I responded to an add without pictures, asked for a photo. He sent me a picture of this bike. When I told him it wasn't my style and wasn't interested he came down on his price from $100 to $25 over the course of several text messages. I think if I wanted it I could have got him to pay me some gas money to drive over and pick it up.

I guess I'm going to get beat up here then!.. I used to Sell the chit out of those. i would buy them cheap by the pallet full from the distributor, the one's that got damaged on the boat trip over and fix them and make some good money selling them at swap meets.. Yeah they are made cheap but I made good money with them so i can't complain..lol:thumbsup:
So you're the reason that the Phoenix CL is jammed with these.

Thanks......

I still can't figure out the two rear wheels. I don't understand that at all. It would have to be awful to steer.
It must be for easy balance, looks like it wouldn't even need a kickstand.
Several really little kids have had them at Windber, some with training wheels.

Check out seat! Made for the fattest of American asses! THAT's why there are two wheels in the back, to prop up the lardass kid riding it! I can see it now, biggulp in one hand, gameboy in the other, steering with his knee. eeeech :facepalm: