Plum crazy for Ruttman spyders

Here it is again for those who know this minibike, this ruttman spyder minibike has been restored three times twice for me and now once for the new owner. This is one of my all time favorites of all the 6 inch wheel minibikes. It has been a blast restoring, building and having my lilttle girls show this minibike at Joe's minibike Reunion in La Crescenta California. It was a joy riding this beautiful machine on the West Coast, you don't find the Ruttman Syders minibikes out here that often. Selling this minibike is like saying goodbye to an old friend. But on a good note it is going to a great home with an owner that really appreciates the time in detail that went into this machine. IMG_3206.PNG IMG_3208.PNG IMG_3196.JPG IMG_3207.PNG IMG_3191.JPG IMG_3192.JPG IMG_3197.JPG IMG_3192.JPG IMG_3198.JPG IMG_3209.PNG IMG_3194.JPG IMG_3200.JPG

markus

clean! Looks like you had to give it all its got on the engine adjuster slots to squeeze that fatty tire in the back! Looks bad ass with it on there though :thumbsup:

fhpe77

I'm looking to do some new 6" wheels and tires on my el Tigre. What size and make are those tires? I love the big-n-little look you got going on there. That thing screams muscle machine!