Poor fit carb to manifold ?

CarPlayLB

Looks like the wrong manifold. You can see the o-ring in the second pic. It won't seal. On some of these carbs there is a black plastic spacer that would solve the problem...maybe! Have you checked alignment by looking through the engine side of the manifold?

Twid

Looks like the wrong manifold. You can see the o-ring in the second pic. It won't seal. On some of these carbs there is a black plastic spacer that would solve the problem...maybe! Have you checked alignment by looking through the engine side of the manifold?
I've checked every way front back side to side I called again talked to someone els and that dude also said that how it meant to be I emailed the pictures to him he replied that will work with no problems

It almost looks like if you flipped the manifold the carb end would seal . Although that would angle the carb out to the side like most other manifolds do , he'll try it .

125ccCrazy

that intake looks like it's for a real VM22 Mikuni which has a centered port to the mounting holes where as the cheaper Mikunis have an offset port to the bolt holes hence the reason they don't match up.. just my .02

Twid

that intake looks like it's for a real VM22 Mikuni which has a centered port to the mounting holes where as the cheaper Mikunis have an offset port to the bolt holes hence the reason they don't match up.. just my .02
What I'm hearing is get my money back....

that manifold is crap the carby should seal perfectly, okay it may work but over time with heat the o/ring will shrink and eventually break down and not seal , you seem to find with those cheap chinese carbys the bottom part where the carby bolts on seems to be longer at the bottom so the mounting flange on manifold should have been made wider to eliminate this problem, either take back to parts shop and ask for refund as part not made correctly or get a mate to make a new mounting plate that accepts carby and weld on manifold in place of the shit plate on manifold , talking from experience an ex mechanic and i have made numerous manifolds for bikes over the years, don't accept the that's how it is attitude