Porting cylinder heads and exhaust port need HELP!

I have a 2.8hp enigne, I was wondering if I could port the cylinder heads and exhasut port on this motor? If so, can anyone tell me how to do so, as well pics would be most helpful. :scooter:

C9H13NO3

I have a 2.8hp enigne, I was wondering if I could port the cylinder heads and exhasut port on this motor? If so, can anyone tell me how to do so, as well pics would be most helpful. :scooter:

To answer your question, yes, you can port it. Is it worth the time + supplies it'll take? Not a chance.

If I were you I would take that engine and try and sell it for some $$, or sell it for scrap and put the money towards the purchase of a 6.5 or 5.5 clone.
:thumbsup:

Clayton: The porting I mentioned to you is only removing the smallest of irregularities-- and then texturizing the intake passages. I would not recomened it to someone who did not understand that opening up the head on this motor will ruin it's low end--which is were the motor needs the most help. If you had to remove the valves for some reason- and you know to remove the smallest amount of metal that would be one thing. Hogging the head would make it a worce whimp on take off than it is now.