posting pics

I cant get my picture to load, ive always gone to the forum and new post, then manage attachments, then clicked add file. but my space is full and i need to delete them. how the heck do you delete them?

Thats ridiculous you can't delete any pics. I accidentally uploaded my daughters teeth that were pulled. Don't necessarily want those there.
It does seem weird that you can't delete photos but I understand 100 percent why. It was discussed in a old thread. A certain member got mad and quit and deleted all his photos. That totally messes up any thread that his pictures was in. I know I have searched threads for help and the photo is gone. :doah: Members come and go and I think it is a good thing that the photos stay.:thumbsup:

Use photobucket. It's free and makes adding full-size pics to a thread really easy. Just upload to photobucket, then look under the pic for a series of links. For posting here you will want the one on the bottom that says "IMG". Just copy and paste that link into the text box here.

Use photobucket. It's free and makes adding full-size pics to a thread really easy. Just upload to photobucket, then look under the pic for a series of links. For posting here you will want the one on the bottom that says "IMG". Just copy and paste that link into the text box here.
Yeah I have a couple of I store photos. But I thought what we are trying to build something here so people can see everything in one place. It's the same reason I ask most of my questions on the board and not through a PM. So it's there and can be referred to by someone else later on.

It does seem weird that you can't delete photos but I understand 100 percent why. It was discussed in a old thread. A certain member got mad and quit and deleted all his photos. That totally messes up any thread that his pictures was in. I know I have searched threads for help and the photo is gone. :doah: Members come and go and I think it is a good thing that the photos stay.:thumbsup:
OK yes that's more understandable. But really how often can that be? Well anyway at least I know why now.

Still not working for me unless I upload a single pic. I'm going the photobucket route. Which sux cuz i just switched over to Google drive.

Gatecrasher

There are plenty of options for hosting pictures. Photobucket is just one of the many. There is TinyPic too and a lot of ISPs even provide free webspace to users.

Here's one I'll post with TinyPic (it's free). The original hosted photo is sized 3072 x 2304. Let's see how big it is after inserting it in the post:

2cpevz6.jpg

Notice there is no OldMiniBikes logo plastered at the bottom. The posted size is reduced to 814 x 611.

Last edited: