Powerdyne chopper

Located in Detroit, Mi... Pick up only. Powerdyne chopper with Tecumseh H-60 motor. Replaced the factory carb. with a Carter fully adj, carb. Runs...drives..and stops. PM me if interested. 350.00...no offers. Thanks..

You need to tell them to buy it or you will poke their eye out and maybe I can sell it faster. lol
Too funny! :laugh:
I truly enjoy getting on this site with you guys, it is a welcome relief to the BS I have to deal with all day.:wink:

I'm pretty sure Bill is a serial killer...and this whole selling mini bikes thing is a elaborate ploy to lure new & unsuspecting victims to his home (notice the PICK UP ONLY:scared:)....It's seems to be a Michigan thing...and I'm also positive he sometimes works in conjunction with Bridger. Bill coerce's them out of the vehicle and WHAM !!!!....Bridger takes e'm out on his Roadster II...:death:

I'm pretty sure Bill is a serial killer...and this whole selling mini bikes thing is a elaborate ploy to lure new & unsuspecting victims to his home (notice the PICK UP ONLY:scared:)....It's seems to be a Michigan thing...and I'm also positive he sometimes works in conjunction with Bridger. Bill coerce's them out of the vehicle and WHAM !!!!....Bridger takes e'm out on his Roadster II...:death:
CRAP!!!! I am caught...signing off with cheezy1. Pay no attention if a new member by the name of cheezy2 shows up next week. :laugh: