Predator clutch covers - considering making a few

Hello everyone,

I got a wild hair to make a predator clutch cover... One that covers the chain primarily for doodlebugs. Anyhow, thinking about making a few more to sell, but wanted to do query the market if anyone would be interested. They are similar to the PMR cover, but make of 16ga Steel Sheet. Looking to get $40 plus shipping for them. Pictures below.

Mount

Side

Front

Please give me your feedback.

rmm727

I would include a more "finished" engine bracket...not slotted angle from Home Depot/Lowe's.

Also look into getting the your design laser cut. The prototype looks to need more blending on the curves.

Thanks for the advise. Definitely if there is a desire for these, and several would need to be produced, the product would be more refined vs the workshop hand cut prototype I made up today. Need to get a bandsaw and bench mill to really do what I am wanting to with it. If the demand does not dictate subbing out the sheet to be laser or water jet cut.

It needs to closed on the front side as well and the preferred material would be aluminum IMO , just asking , why would we buy yours verses the PMR ??

Just putting out there guys. I am just wanting to put another alternative out there. If pricing is too high, that's fine. I can see where cost can be trimmed. I do appreciate your feedback though.

I am also in agreement that the PMR cover is superior to this, and see this as a hybrid of the OldMiniBikes cover and PMR cover. For what its worth anyhow :)

Last edited:
10-4 , we all like making stuff so can appreciate it !
These are the covers I fabricated for DB's ( Predators ) and foe some of my Tec engines , next to a PMR !