Predator Throttle Kit fit Greyhound?

Hi, I got the OldMiniBikes throttle kit from our fine host and am having trouble figuring out what goes where. The kit is the small kit, TD_KM194 for about 9$ not the 28$ kit. My motor is a Greyhound and I'm wondering if this kit is not compatible. There are no instructions with it but I looked it over this am with the motor and got nowhere trying to install it. I can't even figure out where the throttle return spring goes. Easy to see where the "L" bracket goes but that's as far as I got. A pic with one installed would be great. TIA for any help, Humpy

I can't load pics, get a post denied message because of included URL.

You have to shave the nub off the top of the carb for the metal rod to clear when it opens the butterfly.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Thank You so much Minibikin' ! I would never in a million years figured this out without your pic. I was looking at that handful of parts and feeling pretty stupid..
So can this kit be used with the governor or do I have to remove the governor? It looks like it connects directly to the throttle butterfly. On my way back out to try again. Thank You for taking the time to post that pic!

This will only work if you have eliminated the governor. If you need more help message me.

This will only work if you have eliminated the governor. If you need more help message me.

Thanks, Got it all on. I see what you mean about the nub. I was able to do it without destroying the plastic so it could be put back to stock. I drilled the brass fitting to better fit the cable ferrule and soldered the tag end of the cable to keep it from fraying. Now I'll do a search about disabling the governor. I seem to remember reading something about removing it internally not just unhooking it. Or else it can come loose inside. Thanks for your help. I'm getting closer all the time!