private message space?

would it be possible to have it so we can have more than 20 private messages stored?

i find that i have to clean mine out every few days and having to choose what to delete is kind of a pain at times.

maybe make it so supporting members get more? most other sites i go on do it this way and it seems to work well.

i checked the support thing and didn't notice this mentioned.

65ShelbyClone

You can download and save your inbox and outbox messages as either one big .TXT, .CSV, or .XML file. As you need more space, just download the newer messages and cut/paste them into the older message file. It's a little more work, but then you can at least read them all without having to click on each one.

I had over 100 messages, a lot of them saved for contact info, links, info, etc. due to being a supporting member.

When my membership ran out, I lost all but 20. Pretty much sucked. Would have been nice to have been notified that the membership was going to be canceled. I would have renewed, but jeez...

that's how i feel.

btw,

Tom, pm me your phone number. i never keep it for some reason and i want to come out to your place for riding one of these days.