Project Joe's

A basic Joe's medium size frame. Then we added some mods. We started with cutting off all the original frame tabs, motor mount plate, and neck. We then widened the frame to 13" and installed a go kart motor mount and shortened the height of the frame by 1-3/4". After that we raked the front end to 63 deg and installed a bearing supported neck. Next we installed the live axle setup with mechanical disk brakes and a rear sprocket hub with 35 chain. We then moved to the front and made new drag bars. As for tires, the rear tire setup is a 6" rim setup and 8" wide and 12" tall. The front is a Azusa spinner also 8" with a pocket bike front tire. Next is to install the head brace and the rear frame supports. Before anybody comments about the rear support bar, it is getting moved up. It was placed there to keep everything straight during the widening process.

Last edited:
looks good frank...looks like your practically done. lets go ahead and finish mine already...so i can pay you and move on to the motor.
f&b got some nice bikes coming out...it should be fun this year! :thumbsup:

looks good frank...looks like your practically done. lets go ahead and finish mine already...so i can pay you and move on to the motor.
f&b got some nice bikes coming out...it should be fun this year! :thumbsup:
Thanks Ivan, I am going to get the tank started this coming week. U can move forward on the motor whenever, cuz it goes in last, and we have mach up motors here. We can get it done in the next couple of weeks.

jrzmac

where I live, all the neighbors including myself have dirtbikes, harley's etc., so they are cool with it. In fact they like to come over and check out my work and see the bikes when we start them up. :thumbsup:
I wish my neighbors were like yours! nobody rides anything..except maybe bicycles in the summer. when I pull out the Rupp in the spring, I can see the eyeballs rolling back in they're heads....

Thanks Ivan, I am going to get the tank started this coming week. U can move forward on the motor whenever, cuz it goes in last, and we have mach up motors here. We can get it done in the next couple of weeks.
im not moving on to the motor until everything is done on your end...i want us to be straight on money...i dont like mixing budgets...

what motor is going in this joe's frame?

im not moving on to the motor until everything is done on your end...i want us to be straight on money...i dont like mixing budgets...

what motor is going in this joe's frame?
dont ask that!!!! its actually a briggs 5 cuz he wants to ride it and get used to it before putting a mota with more power. I think a clone would be a better first choice, but its what the customer wants to do so who am I to argue? I am just doing all the work we discussed and giving him back a roller and he can do what he want from there.

dont ask that!!!! its actually a briggs 5 cuz he wants to ride it and get used to it before putting a mota with more power. I think a clone would be a better first choice, but its what the customer wants to do so who am I to argue? I am just doing all the work we discussed and giving him back a roller and he can do what he want from there.
It's turning out real good. Should be a roller soon. That went together fast. Lol. :thumbsup: