Project Middle Skool

Great work Scott, not only on the bike but with the kids :thumbsup: Maybe in 30 or 40 years one of those kids might still be doing this kind of stuff and writing about you like Gerry wrote about the Kustom Kart Shop :thumbsup:

Those kids will remember this forever! I was 12 in 68' and we had some adult dirt bike riders in the neighborhood who taught us how to turn wrenches and mess with motors. Way cooler than video games!

CarPlayLB

Wow Scott! These kids could not have a better mentor on this stuff! Very cool of you to do this!
The problem I see here is four boys and one minibike! Do you have plans to do more? If so, I have parts and stuff here I will send you to keep this going! Open offer!

Again, what you are doing is fantastic!

Thanks Fellas! A little progress this weekend. I need to design and fab a little bracket for the brake cable, and connect the throttle and it will be ready to gather the guys for some laps. More pics to come!

Last edited:
That is outstanding Scott! And what a way to get the kids interested in something other than virtual worlds. Hopefully some of the kids will want to build further after some hot laps.

Maybe if more people spent the time like you Scott we'd have less overall problems. I admire you for stopping and taking the time with the kids. They certainly will have one of the best bikes to ever cross these boards. Beautiful job my friend.

Doc

Thanks a lot for your kind words, Fellas. You're elevating my inspiration. :laugh: And, thanks to those of you who have offered parts, frames, etc.. I'll probably seek some donors if I can make some time for a "round 2" project. Proud to be a part of OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup: