Put-In-Bay

Any interest in a Put-In-Bay trip this year? Put in Bay | Put in Bay Hotel | Put in Bay Lodging | Put-in-Bay Ohio
We could go over for a day or camp at the State Park for a weekend. The riding is good with plenty of stops to check things out. The drawback is that all of the bikes must be street legal(license and insurance), also the driver must have a motorcycle endorsement or a permit. The last time I went over it was less than $20 round trip for myself and my bike. Miller Boat Line: Put in Bay Miller Ferries to Put-in-Bay (putinbay) and Middle Bass Island, Ohio
May and September are quieter months at the island as long as we avoid the holidays.

PIB would be an absolute blast to ride around on. None of my minis are street legal though. Could be, but I have no titles, plates, etc. I'd love to go up there and raise hell on my Hodaka.

Sounds like fun Jim, I could day trip over there with you on some weekend. I only got the Yamaha Zuma to ride that's street legal.
We will be there the weekend of July 8,9,10 and August 26,27,28 or at least on Saturday, But those are Round house days.
I wish the motels didn't go for 250 and up a night there with 2-3 night minimum stay.

Pat, your Zuma will be fine. I will keep an eye on my schedule for your 2 weekends at the Bay.

Vrodsss, I will keep you updated as summer approaches.