Quick fix.

Hey I got a hole the size of a penny in my tire. Put the rubber patches... nope. Tried the slime/fix-a-flat... nope. Vulcanisation? (SP) Any sugestions It`s not a hole as such more of a crack like in a windshield going all the way through. Not on the sidewall thankfully.

Tire is garbage now.....like mentioned..new tire time. Your life is more valuable than 20 bucks.
Okay `ll get a inner tube off ebay for 13-17$. Got a new problem, Got a new clutch (Yes I am a problematic man) and now there is some screech coming from the clutch when I idle up a bit, and my carb jet spray flat-head is stripped and does not turn... Drilling out time?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Hey I got a hole the size of a penny in my tire. Put the rubber patches... nope. Tried the slime/fix-a-flat... nope. Vulcanisation? (SP) Any sugestions It`s not a hole as such more of a crack like in a windshield going all the way through. Not on the sidewall thankfully.
Again, not worth it unless its a 100 -200 $ Tire.

Old Farm fix,, Sew the tire with mechanics wire / Mig wire. Sew from about a 1/2" away from each side of the tear. Then patch on the inside ( small patch ) Re buff and put a larger patch over that one.

CarPlayLB

Okay `ll get a inner tube off ebay for 13-17$. Got a new problem, Got a new clutch (Yes I am a problematic man) and now there is some screech coming from the clutch when I idle up a bit, and my carb jet spray flat-head is stripped and does not turn... Drilling out time?
Please get a new tire...the tube will only last so long!

as far as the clutch, don't idle up, just go! Break it in!

..and carb jet spray flat-head...huh?

For what you're spending on an innertube, you really should just man up & buy a new tire.

Getting a nail in a tire & plugging it is one thing. A penny sized hole makes for a seriously compromised tire.

@bikebuddy completely agree, I will try you method had it vulcanised and now it looks like this.
@carplaylb I found out it needed some lube. The carb seems to work okay, what I mean is inside the carb there is a jet, you can see it when you remove the bowl screw in fact its exactly where it screws in. You can make out the flathead. For me that is stripped I'll just get a new one when it stops working.
@ludicrus wow lucky will have caution thanks for the heedbof advice.
@axx3d Yep me too
Sorry been out a few weeks for vacation.

@bikerscum Ha lol actually I never ride it because it doesn`t hold air.
@cheesy1 Yeaah no. Actually I haven't had time to look for a new tire, also I`m not a retard.:hammer: And I ain`t no ones buddy.
@6.5hp Shinebox Yes, Thanks, for, the, help, why, are, you, putting, tons, of, commas, after, every, word. Also, I, have, cash, to, spend, I, wanted, to, see, if, there, was, a , way, to, fix, it, before, I, bought, a, new, one. Which, I, Just, did.

Also It`s not a hole at ALL its a crack if you look at the photo.
Why are you guys being D:censure:CKS? (@bikerscum, @cheesy1, @6.5hp Shinebox) Don`t you guys have anything better to do?

Also It`s not a hole at ALL its a crack if you look at the photo.
Why are you guys being D:censure:CKS? (@bikerscum, @cheesy1, @6.5hp Shinebox) Don`t you guys have anything better to do?
Hey..crack or hole...you are a not too bright if you still use a tire you can replace for 15 bucks. And no....nothing better to do than make fun of people like you. And you described it as a hole...but more of a crack.

Last edited: