Race doddlebug

It has a nice motor that is a mild build by Charles Mosley AKA minidragbike with all the billet goodies,AGK pipe, special rear #35 sprocket adapter, AGK universal motor mounting plate and carb. The Comet torque converter is tuned to the motor perfectly. It has very expensive after market tires, AGK Hydraulic rear brake, relocated foot pegs,nice plastic fenders,AGK throttle and a Azuza seat. Lots of torque! $400.00 OBO. Torrance,Ca., 90501

3o7bcbda62f5edcdbb1552.jpg[/IMG]

george3

It has a nice motor that is a mild build by Charles Mosley AKA minidragbike with all the billet goodies,AGK pipe, special rear #35 sprocket adapter, AGK universal motor mounting plate and carb. The Comet torque converter is tuned to the motor perfectly. It has very expensive after market tires, AGK Hydraulic rear brake, relocated foot pegs,nice plastic fenders,AGK throttle and a Azuza seat. Lots of torque! $400.00 OBO. Torrance,Ca., 90501

3o7bcbda62f5edcdbb1552.jpg[/IMG]
Somebodys going to get alot for 400.00. plent of power.

Cliff,

We both scored bigtime this weekend. I am happy you got your Murray. You worked very hard to get that bike and I am sure it will reward you with lot's of fun riding it. A big thanks to the seller.

I scored too. This bike has so much money tied up in it I just could not resist buying it. Here's a list from memory which is not too good.

tires 52.00 each
Tav2 200.00
chassis 100.00
brake cable 50.00
two piece rear sprocket ?
header wrapped ?
rear wheel on front
custom long seat ?
billet flywheel and connecting rod .20 over flat top piston 150.00+
long seat ?
stock cam 10.00
gas tank ?
22 mm real mikuni off dirt bike ?

The list seems to go on and on. Thanks Wyody!

I am not giving up on minibikes. I do love them.

TT out!

Tycoonist,

True you helped me secure this bike sitting in the garage collecting dust and the fuel going bad. The fuel tank and float bowl needs to be gone through and starting fluid to get the bike to run. It has been sitting since Funday when it was last started. I hope the float bowl is empty. Thank you for bumping this thread, as I could not have done this without your help. Again, thank you.

MBP,

You might be a little confused maybe not. This was Rodney's son's bike and he is not riding anymore as he is in line for a school scholarship and his dad does not want him to get hurt and jepordize his future. Cliff owns the bike Rodney crashed at Ventura when Charles let him ride it.

After thinking about it. I have decided to try to get EE to paint this bike, remove the bar where the old footpegs were. Getting this thing painted gloss Black and Silver forks. I have not discussed this with ED as of yet. I do not have a place to paint bikes anymore. That blows! I will change out the front wheel as I have another, fix the rear short axle and dissemble, selling the motor and the Tav2 and using my race motor I just put up for sale, nobody has purchased yet. The Tav2 makes this bike very jumpy. It has a top end rear two piece sprocket and an adapter. I think it's a 64 tooth. So I may entertain offer's on this mild built motor or just list it on Craig's List until it sells to pay for the painting. The Tav2 has a few minor cracks on the cover and I have one extra new belt. I have never ridden with a Tav2 and like the Titan Premier 12 tooth clutch better. Also, this is a very early frame. It has no handle or grab bar on the rear, it was not ground off and I do not remember it having a chain tentioner either. So, this chassis is sort of rare too.

Again, many thanks to the tycoonist for his help in this purchase if I can help you in any way I will do so....!

Regards,

TT :hammer:

Last edited: