Re-Jet Predator 212....Help

It doesn't take that long to drill out a jet like 30 seconds and then you dont have to wait for shipping. IMO its faster and better because you dont need to buy a jet and pay for shipping every time you want to rejet. :laugh: :thumbsup:

I just have a bad taste about drilling jets since I followed advice on a thread here to drill out my idle jet only to have to buy a new one and leave it be. :confused:

So I know im digging up an older thread here, but its what using search does. I've read allot in jetting but im still confused on one thing. In running a 140 "e" tube with the 37 jet.

Some people say they are running a 90 main jet. Is there more than one jet in the predators? My motor hesitates just a little and i can feel it, as well as my buddies bike and we have the same mods. I think maybe we need more jetting, but isn't going from 37 to 90 a bit much or no?

If I'm not mistaken, you are looking at English and metric dimensions of the hole size. .037 inch is equivalent to a .94mm size or a number 63 drill size.