ready for spring

buckeye

Golf clubs? you serious. Who has time for golf when there are minis to rebuild, metal to grind,paint to spray,engines to overhaul, dirt to taste, wind to feel,gas to smell,flea maekets to scour,are you serious? spend 150 for golf or 75 for a baja off craigs list. tough choice!

danc9

Golf clubs? you serious. Who has time for golf when there are minis to rebuild, metal to grind,paint to spray,engines to overhaul, dirt to taste, wind to feel,gas to smell,flea maekets to scour,are you serious? spend 150 for golf or 75 for a baja off craigs list. tough choice!
Ditto! I'll go play golf just as soon as I'm done with my next mini!!!! (Is that even possible?)

DAN

I'm itching for better weather, too, but not to play stick-and-ball sports. I wanna ride!!!!!!!!!!! Turn me loose on anything w/two wheels - bicycle, minibike, motorcycle. I'm ready. Went on the 1st big organized local bicycle ride of the season last weekend, along w/about 3,500 other folks. Here's a pic of me and my buddy's kid. He'd never been in anything like this before and had a great time.

Neck

Growing up is optional
OK I'm confused! this is your first post on a Mini Bike web site, and you can't wait for it to be spring, and you wanna talk about GOLF?! Welcome! now show us a pic of your MINI!