real close guy look tnx......gx200.6.5hp

mike04

ok guy i know i got to make a custom muffler...SHULD I LET THE GAS TANK STAY??OK the spark plug wired looks close is touching the frame tube a litltle??????OR CAN I REPLACE SPARK PLUG TO A SMALL ONE????THIS ONE IS NGK:sadcrying4:OR just don't mater????

pull the tank from the motor and use the one you have (you paid to have it painted, might as well use it). take out the huge stud for the airbox (and all the airbox shit) and run an adapter and filter.

have you considered slotting the holes a bit so you can slide the motor towards the front to clear the plug wire? you'd have plenty of clearance that way with all the other crap removed.

edit: you could probably cut the end off the plug thing. it's just a grab handle so i doubt getting rid of it would cause any harm. i'm not 100% on this (just speculation) so wait for someone else to chime in before doing that.

Last edited:

mike04

yes u righ but>>

no i don't want to drill holes i want no drilling.plus if i do what u said it will be same ting look at the pic......thas why i got this motor so it culd goes pefect on the holes...than perfect on my driven to run belt...i don't know is prety close...look...[
QUOTE=Strigoi;60224]pull the tank from the motor and use the one you have (you paid to have it painted, might as well use it). take out the huge stud for the airbox (and all the airbox shit) and run an adapter and filter.

have you considered slotting the holes a bit so you can slide the motor towards the front to clear the plug wire? you'd have plenty of clearance that way with all the other crap removed.

edit: you could probably cut the end off the plug thing. it's just a grab handle so i doubt getting rid of it would cause any harm. i'm not 100% on this (just speculation) so wait for someone else to chime in before doing that.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

mike04

yes tanx will go...

i was just wondering cause looks prety powerfull with the tanx LOL
pull the tank from the motor and use the one you have (you paid to have it painted, might as well use it). take out the huge stud for the airbox (and all the airbox shit) and run an adapter and filter.

edit: you could probably cut the end off the plug thing. it's just a grab handle so i doubt getting rid of it would cause any harm. i'm not 100% on this (just speculation) so wait for someone else to chime in before doing that.

mike04

can someone show me a pic of what i shuld do on my ""take out the huge stud for the airbox (and all the airbox shit) and run an adapter and filterpic of this done before....pls,,""

mike04

can i cut the top?????????of the spark plug...??edit: you could probably cut the end off the plug thing. it's just a grab handle so i doubt getting rid of it would cause any harm. i'm not 100% on this (just speculation) so wait for someone else to chime in before doing that.

tomsprops

Like Strogi said lose all of the stock intake crap . You'll also need to make a intake manifold for the carb now that your motor is on a 20 degree slant. That way your carb is sitting level .Agk has some great performance purts for you motor as well .Don't worry it's ez to do the exhaust and intake.That bike is looking good !

mike04

tnx man....nice bike..

ok exhaus is easy just buy one or make someone do one...intake looks more conplecatedes but looks easy...intake will be last caus is not really on my way... just real close...so spark plug shuld i cut the top or just D
on't worried??????I GOT NGK WIRED AND SPARK PLUG THIS IS FACTORY ON THIS MOTOR...I DIN;T BUY IT NEW...i HOPE THIS MOTOR FLY lol
Like Strogi said lose all of the stock intake crap . You'll also need to make a intake manifold for the carb now that your motor is on a 20 degree slant. That way your carb is sitting level .Agk has some great performance purts for you motor as well .Don't worry it's ez to do the exhaust and intake.That bike is looking good !

Last edited:
can someone show me a pic of what i shuld do on my ""take out the huge stud for the airbox (and all the airbox shit) and run an adapter and filterpic of this done before....pls,,""
just put a pair of vise grips on it and unscrew it.

i have an air filter and adapter that i'll sell (only installed, never run). i'll take $24 shipped for them. no paypal.

they'll bolt right up and get rid of the whole airbox. it also makes rigging a throttle way easier. i bought that set up and then decided to go with a Mikuni so i no longer need the adapter and filter.

here's a pic of it installed. the filter is mounted on the adapter. if you want it pm me.

Last edited:

delray

one thing about installing a honda clone on some of the older VINTAGE:thumbsup: minibike frames. it still looks like hell mounted on a angle mount frame and you can run into problems with them fitting correct without some modification:hammer::grind: when you start to get into changing engines on bike frames you need to pre-fab everything before painting:doah:..........goodluck

Well i got this..

CAUSE I DON'T REALLY HAVE TO DO NOT MUCH MODIFICATION EXEPT THE EXHAUST AND CARBURATOR...EVRITHING ELSE WILL WORK JUST FINE....HONDA POWER....:doah:
one thing about installing a honda clone on some of the older VINTAGE:thumbsup: minibike frames. it still looks like hell mounted on a angle mount frame and you can run into problems with them fitting correct without some modification:hammer::grind: when you start to get into changing engines on bike frames you need to pre-fab everything before painting:doah:..........goodluck

PM>>>

Yes i will ned that tnx...
just put a pair of vise grips on it and unscrew it.

I have an air filter and adapter that i'll sell (only installed, never run). I'll take $24 shipped for them. No paypal.

They'll bolt right up and get rid of the whole airbox. It also makes rigging a throttle way easier. I bought that set up and then decided to go with a mikuni so i no longer need the adapter and filter.

Here's a pic of it installed. The filter is mounted on the adapter. If you want it pm me.

delray

mike04,i wonder how well the original clutch will hold up to that engine? and if you will have any problems and if you have the option to convert it to a comet 20 or 30 unit without any clearance problems.
you will just have to give it couple test runs first............:scooter::thumbsup:

mike there isn`t much to mod at all the only thing i see a problem with is the same thing delray said the carb sitting at an angle plus those motors can`t do more than a 15 degree angle because of the oil pick up on the rod be careful . the manifold from agk can be cut and twisted to the correct angle and welded or use a radiator hose and some clamps to hold it together , a header can be cut and twisted to fit the frame it worked great on my frame. good luck .

u said my torque converter...

i hope it works good is factory so i don't wane to change it later on i will just put my h3 on....
mike04,i wonder how well the original clutch will hold up to that engine? and if you will have any problems and if you have the option to convert it to a comet 20 or 30 unit without any clearance problems.
you will just have to give it couple test runs first............:scooter::thumbsup:

men i din't know..

so this is 20 degree i will blow this thing on peses...???
mike there isn`t much to mod at all the only thing i see a problem with is the same thing delray said the carb sitting at an angle plus those motors can`t do more than a 15 degree angle because of the oil pick up on the rod be careful . the manifold from agk can be cut and twisted to the correct angle and welded or use a radiator hose and some clamps to hold it together , a header can be cut and twisted to fit the frame it worked great on my frame. good luck .

yes, just don't cut to much off, just cut off the mushroom top thing and u should be fine, and about the engine and carb being at an angle......