Rear Hyd' Brake Upgrade

For those who are interested I have the direct bolt on Hydraulic brake systems for the Baja DB30 back in stock plus a few more common DB replacement parts at Baja Doodlebug,Dirtbug Performance and Repair parts
The PMR Jackshaft Kits were a little more popular than we anticipated this Holiday season and we are temporarily sold out. More will be available in approx' two weeks for shipment. They will still be available at the OldMiniBikes Member discount price of $119 shipped.

You sould make a back plate and torque converter that fits the 6.5 like the Comet TAV only better and with parts you can still buy.

I like the Brake set up. Same as my son's Kazuma!
You should make a kit that allows you to bolt that to the front of a Baja MB165

You sould make a back plate and torque converter that fits the 6.5 like the Comet TAV only better and with parts you can still buy.

I like the Brake set up. Same as my son's Kazuma!
You should make a kit that allows you to bolt that to the front of a Baja MB165

That would be nice, but the cost for creating the tooling required to make a tav is absolutely ridiculous.

+1 for mb165 front brake kit, I'd totally dig that.

I don't see why he made a jack shaft plate so make a a Troque converter plate that accepts parts from some other type of CVT system.

BTW that brake calliper system is realy a great deal when you consider what you are getting and how well it works. Fantastic stopping power I just wish it fit the front wheel on my bike

MiniBike Paul

Is the jackshaft a 5/8" keyed shaft??

If so you could buy Comet clutches front and rear and have your own TAV - I have extras and will sell them, PM me!

BTW, those hydralic brakes work great, and that is a good price!

Last edited:
Whole sale cost of the Chinese parts are 34.70 for the Primary and 39.24 for the Secondary when the Comet parts run out......

Hint Hint.....
Someone want to make soem New TAV units?
I'm sure the short comings of lower quality parts could overcome.