rear sprocket size?

I don't have the 212cc yet but when I do get it, is it possible I can get a smaller rear sprocket, so that I can lose most of the wheelie power? how small should/can I go?

Hey Danny!

I just wanted to share my experience, I have a 212 with exhaust and intake and other upgrades, and I went with a 55 tooth, I love it and its notably faster with much less kick to it. I would even go a tiny bit smaller if I had the money/time/drive to do so, because I'd love to push speed more.
Anyways, 55 tooth got rid of the crazy torque but didnt eliminate it.. Good Luck!

You will want a 60 or less tooth count for sure, jdogg pointed you in the right direction for the purchase. I have had a lot of DBs and many different engines and a Predator is a handful even with 60 or less teeth but if you stay smart with the throttle you can have both wheelies and top speed, my old now sold DB would wheelie on demand but not shoot out from under you like with the 70. 55 sounds perfect, I was working with an old DB with a 60 tooth stock and was not able to go smaller without the adapter. I still have a 60 tooth for one and will use it on my next one, there will be a next one because I can't imagine not having a DB to tear around on and to do guilt free modifications on.

You will want a 60 or less tooth count for sure, jdogg pointed you in the right direction for the purchase. I have had a lot of DBs and many different engines and a Predator is a handful even with 60 or less teeth but if you stay smart with the throttle you can have both wheelies and top speed, my old now sold DB would wheelie on demand but not shoot out from under you like with the 70. 55 sounds perfect, I was working with an old DB with a 60 tooth stock and was not able to go smaller without the adapter. I still have a 60 tooth for one and will use it on my next one, there will be a next one because I can't imagine not having a DB to tear around on and to do guilt free modifications on.
I think I'm going to save up and buy the adapter so I can go like 54, or something a little smaller