Rebuilt Heald Trike

This Heald Trike has been rebuilt with everything it needed to make it 100% before I got it and I have only put a couple hours on mostly tuning it up and cleaning the carb , it now runs like a new one and is a blast to ride . The Tecumseh 8 horse motor has been rebuilt and runs perfect with no smoke or no noises at all and has great power and will spin the tires with no problem if the throttle is opened quickly with a 240 pound man riding it and is very responsive with my 130 pound son riding it . The torque driver is new and also the belt , new bearings were installed , the original seat is in very nice condition and is comfortable , cables are in great condition and the sprockets , chain are new . This Trike is ready to ride with no work to make it rideable , just get on and ride . This picture was taken before the rear tires were changed with the same tire tread as the front so they are all the same tires now . Near Fort Dodge , Iowa is the location and $500.00 is the price , not even $499.00 and I can deliver in Iowa for .50 cents a mile one way . Fat Boy:scooter:

Thanks Blkscorpion80

This trike is in great condition and is a blast to ride . I can ship this UPS in four boxes and reassembly is just a few bolts . Fat Boy

That's a great price for a lowboy Super Tryke, Mine has the wooden box and Bench seat which is off now but I put a single seat till I can get the bench recovered! I paid
$400 for mine with an electric start 11hp tec. it fired up and ran great and still does! Dual hydraulic discs out back, it stops as good as it runs!

Good luck on the sale!