Replica rubber parts?

Does anyone on here make there own molds to replicate parts that are rubber? Or does anyone know a company in which you can send rubber parts to have them recreated?

CarPlayLB

I followed Markus' idea on these and they came out looking great! Markus is the man! I copy what he does and people think I am really talented! Shhhh...don't say anything!:doah:

Does anyone on here make there own molds to replicate parts that are rubber? Or does anyone know a company in which you can send rubber parts to have them recreated?
That would cost "a lot" of money to get that done. Making the mold and reproduceing one style boot would probably be a couple grand.

That would cost "a lot" of money to get that done. Making the mold and reproduceing one style boot would probably be a couple grand.
Go on EBAY and look up seller djia. There Co. name is Clauss Studios and there always looking for obsolete rubber parts to reproduce. If you have a good original as a sample. They sell all kinds of rubber stuff they have reproduced. Maybe they will make a mold and let you have some free for providing the sample ?