Reproduction Cat stickers

Well, I was finally able to get some stickers re-popped for my clutch cover. I had a few extra made. These ARE NOT EXACT. My guy cannot print to the foil/chrome backing. They look good, but again are not exact. I have 3 left and they are $10 shipped to the lower 48. Reply here if you want one and the first three to commit get them. No PM's to reserve them. I can make more if need be, but they will have to be pre-paid. These are 3" in diameter. I'm not sure that all Cat clutch covers are hte same so double check.
I am working on the bar sticker's for my 300X as well. Enjoy fellas. :thumbsup:

Well, I was finally able to get some stickers re-popped for my clutch cover. I had a few extra made. These ARE NOT EXACT. My guy cannot print to the foil/chrome backing. They look good, but again are not exact. I have 3 left and they are $10 shipped to the lower 48. Reply here if you want one and the first three to commit get them. No PM's to reserve them. I can make more if need be, but they will have to be pre-paid. These are 3" in diameter. I'm not sure that all Cat clutch covers are hte same so double check.
I am working on the bar sticker's for my 300X as well. Enjoy fellas. :thumbsup:

Do Ya still have any Cat stickers left? Could Ya let me know when ya have some 300x stickers finished, because I need one. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Do Ya still have any Cat stickers left? Could Ya let me know when ya have some 300x stickers finished, because I need one. :thumbsup: :biggrin:
I am using these on my 300X for the clutch cover as it was all I had to go from. I am working on more, but the reamionder of these are now on Ebay.

mybiz

Hum.. A member told me awhile back that it wasn't original... Damm now I got to try and find a bunch of covers that still have the decals on them. I'm Not saying your wrong just want to know for my peace of mind. what's left of it..:laugh:

Believe me, I'm not saying I'm right.:laugh: I have the pics on my home computer I think. I'll post one up tonight. I think it was Mac who said that ones that have "the" were not correct. I know for a fact that the bike this cover came from was 100% untouched.